You are not a victim! One of our greatest problems is that we allow other people and circumstances to define who we are.
“Our human relationships change fundamentally once we stop looking for fulfilment or our sense of self in others” – Eckhart Tolle
This is the truth of who you really are ;
- You are already perfect, whole and complete.
- You are a divine being who is connected to the Divine Matrix – a divine intelligence
- You are a part of it and it is a part of you.
- Everything you need is already within you.
- The essence of you is love.
- None of this can ever be taken away from you.
Our ego is the victim. It is an accumulation of unexamined beliefs. It feeds off the wounded child and our self-limiting beliefs.and creates and perpetuates our pain. It convinces us that its way will create our power, but it creates our powerlessness. It lead us always down the path of temptation – indignant self-righteousness, violent communication, toxic emotions and addictions are all borne of the ego. The only way for us to evolve and let go of our pain is to transcend the ego. We can do this through becoming present and conscious and being willing to see our circumstances through a different lens.
Relationships are key to our growth. If we choose to be conscious, through relationships we can learn more about ourselves and heal ourselves because every relationship is a healing opportunity to transcend the ego, and therefore our shame and our pain.
If you really think about it, why do we allow other people, who also have their feelings of shame, their wounds, their pain, to define who we are? Why do we get upset by the way other people treat us? And conversely, why do we feel so good when other people praise us? When you truly know yourself, neither criticism nor flattery concerns you for long.
Remember, everything in this earthly world is just an illusion, but the ego is very attached to it all – judging it good or bad, right or wrong, positive or negative. Through meditation, healing and spiritual knowledge, you begin to know who you really are. You develop a relationship with the Source, and that is where your power lies. When you know who you really are, nobody and nothing gets to you because your ego, with all its shame and pain, is no longer dominant. Your True Self, connected to the Source, comes to the fore.
It is the ego that feels diminished by other people’s words and actions. The True You knows that there is nothing that is truly important that can ever be taken away from you, and that which can be taken away isn’t important.
If you’ve been hurt by someone, you can feel diminished, but the only thing they have taken away is a part of who you thought you were. The True You is still there totally intact. She/he cannot be destroyed.
From this self-knowledge we realise that we are not victims. And yet who among us have not at some point in our lives blamed someone else for our lack of happiness? The victim archetype has been deeply ingrained in all of us and it exerts great power in the mass consciousness. If we’re identifying with the victim archetype we will be CREATING PERSECUTORS. The story cannot work without both roles. Very often victims become persecutors, and persecutors become victims. The persecutor/victim pattern plays out everywhere in the world and is a predominant story – whether it be in a war zone, the school playground, an office or your own home..
Every situation where you feel victimised is an opportunity to transcend this victim pattern, and every situation where you are the aggressor/the persecutor, you have an opportunity to transcend this pattern too. It’s easy to see a victim as powerless and the persecutor as powerful, however whether you are a victim OR a persecutor, you’re not powerful. Persecutors (who are operating on ego power) aren’t powerful because they’re in fear, not love. They’re creating negative karma for themselves that will keep them powerless ultimately.
If we are to transform anything completely and fully, we have to experience it completely and fully. There is no shortcut! And therefore we need situations in our lives that get us feeling victimised so that we can transform the energy. Your soul actually creates these circumstances as a healing opportunity..
No one said that transformation isn’t painful. Know that any painful circumstance you are going through is your healing opportunity. The ego hates pain; it doesn’t want to feel pain, and so it will have you focusing on the other person’s behaviour and wrongness and guilt, so as to prevent you from feeling and self-exploration.
Your ultimate spiritual mission is to transform the energy pattern of the victim archetype. Every one of us possesses the wisdom and love necessary to do this IF we choose to be conscious.
So how do we transcend the victim archetype?
- We must become aware of our ego – the ego IS the victim and the persecutor. It feeds on the wounded child (our wounded self) and self-limiting beliefs. The best way to become aware of the ego is to meditate on a regular basis. This creates a spaciousness in our minds.
- We choose to not view anything as right/wrong or good/bad. We let go of all judgment!
- We choose to know there is an important message for us in any victim situation – there’s something within ourselves to heal or to be corrected.
- We take 100% responsibility for everything that happens in our lives. NOTHING is created out there; the problem lies “in here”.
- We examine our feelings and the beliefs behind those feelings.
- The portal through which we can resolve and heal situations is the open heart.and the vibration we choose is humility
- We see all that isn’t love as not being real or powerful, and so we don’t identify with it
- We lovingly see the imperfection in the situation.
- We see our persecutor as our healing angel who has come to show us our wound or limiting belief.
- We don’t have to agree with or condone anyone else’s behaviour, but we choose to accept it, not take it personally and move on with our lives
- We focus on healing and correcting ourselves.and honour ourselves as spiritual beings having a human experience.
Victim/persecutor relationships are SOUL CONTRACTS. Our souls made an agreement to do a certain kind of dance with each other as an opportunity to grow and transcend. See your persecutor as your healing angel! They are here to reflect back to you a wound or a belief that needs to be healed or transformed so that you may evolve further.
When we gain conscious awareness that there is something IN US that is creating these situations and people, drawing them to us, we can go one step beyond that. If we had the power to create it, we have the power now to dissolve it. And your current challenge right now is the one you are meant to be resolving – as long as you’re awake and willing.
I am already perfect, whole and complete.
I am a part of the Universal Whole.
I am Divine Intelligence.
I am pure love.
No one and nothing can take from me who I really am.
I am here to evolve, and change, and transform into an ever higher version of myself.
People and situations that challenge me are here for my highest good.
I choose to be conscious.
I choose to see the perfection in every situation that happens in my life.
I choose not to judge or blame, but to accept and explore..
Everything that happens in my life I have chosen on a soul level for my growth and evolution.
Every enemy is my healing angel.
My suffering is my healing opportunity.
This http://https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/victim-28381468.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.dreamstime.com/illustration/victim.html&h=1065&w=1300&tbnid=t7GI86y0CISacM&tbnh=203&tbnw=248&vet=1&docid=lb8XHMRvCi5N4Mperson is reflecting back to me something I must heal in myself.
I thank this person for showing me.
I am a spiritual being having a human experience and I love myself in all my imperfection.
For I am already whole and complete.
And I am love.